Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 15 of 15

Thread: AG Undies!

  1. #11
    Inactive Member Sakurako's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 29th, 2004
    Posts
    648
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Anyone read Harry Potter? I loved the altercation with the old wizard at the beginning of the Triwizard Tournament about the fact he was wearing a ladies' nightgown. The wizards were supposed to wear muggle clothes to be inconspicuous instead of their regular robes. This old guy insisted he liked to keep some air circulatin' down there and he'd bought his outfit in a muggle shop and everything. And when I dated (briefly) a member of the Argyll & Sutherland Highlanders band, he told me very clearly that the true Scotsman would never wear anything at all under his kilt. So maybe undies are overrated?

  2. #12
    Inactive Member MareGathersWords's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 13th, 2004
    Posts
    103
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    My best friend insists it's been for a woman's "health" to go around commando. Thanks, but no thanks, I'll stick to my fruit-o-the-looms.

    As for dolls...how historically accurate are the undies the dolls arrive with? I thought it was odd Felicity wears a shift but no panties and a Kirsten has pantaloons but nothing on top. I found that odd, but it might be how it was back then. Was it?

  3. #13
    Inactive Member christhedolllady's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 1st, 2004
    Posts
    85
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The most I know about historical undies is in Victorian times, girls and women wore split drawers. I guess so if they had to use the latrine, they didn't have to get undressed. javascript: x()
    Eek!

  4. #14
    Jane Hart
    Guest Jane Hart's Avatar

    Post

    Sakurako!
    I love HARRY POTTER! I definantly know what you are talking about!
    This site brings out the kid in me!

  5. #15
    Inactive Member ubarose's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 17th, 2003
    Posts
    135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Felicity doesn't wear underpants because they weren't invented yet. Undergarments original purpose was not modesty, it was to protect clothes from the body (wahing was difficult). Felicity's petticoatsand shift serve this pupose.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •